* SyncSub :
A program to sync subtitles.
currently supports .srt
subtitles. I plan to include support for .sub and .ssa subtitles soon.
Its a command line utility basically written for *nix systems. The software is
"as is" according to the GNU GPL. Please check this
out for further details on the licence agreement.
* Source Files (Current Version):
* Plans for new updates:
1. Include .sub and .ssa support.
2. Support for merging multiple cd subtitles to single cd subtitle.
3. Support for splitting single cd subtitles to multiple cd subtitle.
* Known limitations:
Works only with .srt files that contain text in the DOS format. (This
shouldn't actually be a problem since .srt files are always in this
format as far as i've seen. You'd only face a problem when you make
changes to the .srt file in a *nix editor and save it in the unix style.
2. Movie lenght shouldn't exceed beyond 100 hours.
* Any new ideas and suggestions are
welcome. Any kind of help is really
appreciated.Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on this
project. Any donations can be made by clicking on this button.